Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt Swirl Sandwiches are a fun and delicious way to indulge and treat yourself while not feeling guilty! Kemps Yo² has a clean label: NO high fructose corn syrup, NO artificial flavors, and NO artificial growth hormones! #ad #Yo2 #ItsTheCows
As a new full-time mom to my one month old daughter, life is well crazy at best these days 😉 I find myself craving an indulgent treat but I am also trying to get my body back to pre-pregnancy shape… I want (NEED) to make sure that my treats are on the healthier side 😉
That’s why I was super excited to discover Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt at my local Winn Dixie on the frozen food and ice cream aisle 🙂
I loved seeing all of the delicious new Yo² flavors, and I decided on picking up the Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Mudslide and Raspberry Cheesecake!! I couldn’t wait to get home and give them a try. I also knew that lil man was coming down to spend some of his spring break with us, and I thought that we would both love to indulge and have some fun!!
Of course… the health coach in me couldn’t resist checking out both sides of the label and I loved that I found a clean label! That means that there is NO high fructose corn syrup, NO artificial flavors and NO artificial growth hormones in Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt!!
Researching it a little bit further when I got home, Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt! starts with premium milk and yogurt with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or artificial growth hormones. Then they add natural flavors, craveable mix-ins that bring the flavors to life. The result is a froyo that lives up to my standards. Because I expect my treats to have the flavor I crave and the goodness I demand 😉
SO… I knew could really feel good about my middle of the night indulges after middle of the night newborn feedings when it was Yo²! I can also feel good about serving it to my 7 year old step son since he is always looking for a sweet treat 🙂
We both really enjoyed the Raspberry Cheesecake 🙂
But Mudslide was our fav 😉
One of the days that he was with us for Spring Break, we decided to really indulge and have fun (with no guilt) by making some Frozen Yogurt Swirl Sandwiches out of our Kemps Yo² and graham crackers 🙂
These Frozen Yogurt Swirl Sandwiches are super easy, fun and absolutely delicious!! We combined two of the delicious, new Kemps Yo² flavors, Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, with yummy graham crackers to make our indulgent without any guilt treat 🙂
Here is your recipe for Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt Swirl Sandwiches:
- 1 pint Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (or other desired flavor)
- 1 pint Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch (or other desired flavor)
- 12 graham crackers
- Let the frozen yogurt soften at room temperature.
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spread the first frozen yogurt flavor in the lined pan. Add the second flavor on top of the first and then use a spatula to swirl together.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Break the graham crackers in half so that you have 24 squares.
- Using the edges of the parchment paper, lift the frozen yogurt onto a cutting board.
- Slice the frozen yogurt into 12 equal squares.
- Sandwich the slices of frozen yogurt between two graham cracker squares.
- Place the frozen yogurt sandwiches back in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Indulge and enjoy!